HKUMAA member can enjoy free parking for a maximum of 3 consecutive hours per day at the Medical Faculty campus on Sassoon Road. Procedures for enjoying the parking benefit are as follows:
- Present your Octopus card to the reader, or insert your VISA or Mastercard into the slot when you enter the carpark.
- Present your membership card at any of the following locations to get a coupon:
- Security Counter (24-hour)
G/F, Laboratory Block
- Yu Chun Keung Medical Library (library opening hours)
LG1, William MW Mong Block
- Faculty Office (office hours)
HKUMAA Secretariat, G/F, Daniel & Mayce Yu Administration Wing
- When you leave the carpark, drive directly to the vehicular exit. Please insert the coupon into the slot of the ticket machine before presenting your Octopus card to the reader, or inserting your VISA or Mastercard into the slot to settle the remaining parking fee, if any.
- The bar at the vehicular exit will be lifted.
Availability of a parking space is on a first-come-first-served basis. The HKUMAA membership card does not guarantee availability or reservation of a parking space.
- If a member is unable to present his/her membership card, the normal parking fee (HK$30 per hour for the first 2 hours and HK$40 per hour for the third hour and thereafter) will be charged.
- The free parking arrangement is valid until further notice.