Report of lost card

Please report the lost card and apply for a replacement by filing out the form and mail to HKUMAA, G/F, Daniel & Mayce Yu Administration Wing, LKS Faculty of Medicine, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong; or email to

Application form:
image/doc.gifDOC image/pdf.gifPDF

HKUMAA - All Rights Reserved.