All non-local students need to obtain a student visa to study in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Immigration Department normally issues student visas only to applicants who are enrolled in a full-time course in the University. Students may seek advice from CEDARS on visa matters:

Useful tips on visa matters are available at

Other Information

Other information regarding our University's support for international students can be viewed online:

The Preparatory Guide for Non-local Students is available at